Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What to Wear When Running

 Want to know what to wear when running?

Great question! When I get up in the morning pre-dawn, the first thing I do is reach for my phone and check the current weather. Then I go to my pile of running clothes, set out the night before, and try to pick those clothes appropriate to keep me warm, but not too warm, for my morning run. Sometimes this can be really tricky due to the bizarre and ever changing weather conditions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

There is an awesome helper on the Runner's World Website that can help you decide what to wear if you are questioning your choices. Click here to view.

I like this online resource because it differentiates between those runners who like to be a little chilled, and those who like to be toasty warm! It even takes into account what time of day and what kind of workout you are planning to run! 

Never again will you have to take a straw poll of your running peeps on what to wear for today's workout!

No comments: