Thursday, September 29, 2011

Facebook Contest For Google Places

Dr Giacalone and I have a bet at the office about who can get the most Google reviews in the first two weeks of October. Help me win by posting a review to Google Places formerly known as Google Local. If you post a review of the practice and/or review just me and email me a copy, I will enter you in a drawing for a free pair of Brooks running shoes or a pair of orthopedic sandals from Healthy Steps Shoe Store. Yes, I am bribing you. Shhh! Don't tell Giacalone! You can get two entries if you do both the practice and me individually. I will even throw in a third and fourth entry if you review me and/or review the practice on Yelp! Contest starts right now and ends on Saturday October 15th! I will keep all of you updated on how the contest is going so please help me win!!

No comments: